Tuesday, February 27

I'm It..

Ive been tagged by Sam-girl;
Rules: Each player starts off with 10 weird things / little known facts about themselves, and this rule MUST be stated in blog. Thereafter, 6 other people must be tagged, here goes;

  1. I arrange almost everything in height and (in case of clothes) colour order. My Cd's are also in alphabetical order.
  2. I sleep with a teddy every night. If I go away, I take him with me.
  3. My hair has been blonde, almost black and plum. I think my natural colour is a lightish shade of brown.
  4. When I was a kid, my dad bought me the Bambi animation. I know the mom deer dies but I felt bad not watching it so I watched to the point where it seemed to be getting ominous, I stopped the tape. It remains in that spot to this day.
  5. While I wait for my bath water to run, I turn on my radio pretty loud and dance around in my underwear.
  6. The volume level on a radio always have to be on a number ending with a 5 or 0.
  7. I'm not sure I believe the whole soul mate, someone for everyone theory.
  8. I found a man’s neck and forearms incredibly sexy.
  9. I have never been in love or been completely swept off my feet.
  10. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm a little afraid of living.

I am tagging Sweet Pea, Tit, DoubleR, msmozi, Kab and Nos.

Remain Infinitely Cute

XXX

6 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Lol, so youre actually like Monica on friends, in the way you "organize" everything. I have NEVER watched Bambi,and I dont think I ever will.... I never got over The Lion King!!! dammit!

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

the lion king killed me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phlippy said...

Verrrrryyyy interesting Cuteness

Anonymous said...

Im a bit confused as to what I am supposed to do now angel.....?
Explain!

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

phlippy, how so?

tit - write down ten things that people dont really know about u and post it!

Jam said...

My best friend has the exact same obsession about the radio settings, except that with her it has to be even numbers – so much so that she made me crazy too. I now make sure that I’ve always got my radio volume on an even number, despite the fact that she’s been living overseas for over a year.