Friday, March 30

Till Death.

This week is my parent’s 37th anniversary. It’s a little frightening because my parents don’t seem old enough to be married for that long! My mom was 21 when she got married and 24 when she had my sissy. My moms look at me and said I still think of you as a children but I was married and a mother at your age. And I’m still scared of the dark, nevermind having to tell a little one that there is nothing to be afraid of when the lights go out…

In the spirit of this I decided to post about a bet that was made a couple of weeks ago.

Who will be the first to fall?!

Participants: Cuteness, Tit and Sweet Pea.
The pot: R3000.
The bet: Who will be the first to get engaged before the 9th March 2009?
Tit’s money is on Sweet Pea
Cuteness’s and Sweet Pea’s money is on Tit.
Note: No one’s money is on me! If I am the first to fall, then I get the entire pot. (Unlikely)
No grooms where named in the making of this bet.

Remain Infinitely Cute
XXX

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hold your effing horses there Tit!

Anonymous said...

And i mean seriously hold your effing horses.

Anonymous said...

Sorry didn't see the last line. That's hundreds then. Best of luck to all of you then!

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is how I managed to get myself in the position where I will have to share the pot! You two girls both have the chance of getting the whole thing but unfortunately I only have the option of halving it with Cuteness! Actually come to think of it Cuteness is the only one that has the chance of getting the whole thing cos Tit my friend I most definitely am not going to be the first so that counts you out too ;)

Anonymous said...

Bla bla bla!!!!!!!!
Whitey angel - start saving for that rock! I want my R3000!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet pea - dont be so certain :)
Can you hear that....can you...ding dong! I HEAR WEDDING BELLS - which means Cuteness and I get to be bridesmaids - YAY YAY YAY

lordwiggly said...

Cuteness I have a cunning plan...if we elope and get married we would get the entire pot! But we would also have to consummate the union (how cunning a plan is that?? Either way, we both win!)

double R said...

ooooh i could wager on this no problem :P

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

Doubles???? do tell...