Sunday, April 1

Meet Beers..

Meet Beers.

On Friday, after a little family dinner for the pair of runts, we headed off to Frankie Bananas. Doc, Durban, Delicious and Token were all there and my brother and his mate joined us. Was a fairly good evening but having my brother there made things very interesting, simply because of who he is….

Beers, which he will now be known as, is called this for two reasons. Firstly when he introduces himself people often think he is saying I’m Beers, it’s very similar to his name and secondly because he can drink like no one I have ever seen, it is ridiculous.

Beers is the kind of man that every other man should fear and every mother and female loves. He just has to look at a female and she is ready to bear his children. He, essentially, is a womanizing superhero with powers rendering the opposite sex defenseless. (I have to wonder why some of this magic was not passed onto me, the injustice I tell you) We cannot have dinner in a restaurant without the waitress hitting on him. My mother is a teacher at his old high school and when he goes there the female teachers, even the ones that taught him, look at him so that he (and I quote) “feel like I need a shower afterwards.” He has had women ready to leave their fiancés after spending just a few hours with him. He has had a few crazy girlfriends who ended up stalking him along with their mothers!!!

He was a national cyclist (with lots of toned cyclist friends in lycra mmmmm.) until a car accident prevented him from competing at a professional level and so he started to work like most of the population before going into semi-retirement a year and a half ago.

A few weeks after my twenty-first I discovered that he had successfully felt up every single one of my female friends. I suspect this could have been the case on Friday (apologies friends) and he gave every male mate a hard time whilst plying them with alcohol. He did however, find a long lost brother in Durban.
His friend, an actor on Egoli, met a few fans, which was hysterical. Nothing like a bunch of huge Greek type guys acting like giddy little school-girls over some EGOLI ACTOR. There was a rather inappropriate comment from him, which luckily Beers dealt with (he has his uses).

Meet Beers. My crazy, supremely intelligent (no really), womanizing elder brother.

Remain Infinitely Cute
XXX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hear Hear!! What a legend......

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

Durbs he said the same about u!

lordwiggly said...

Plenty of huge Greek-looking guys at Frankis. Although none could have been Greek if they were fawning over an Egoli actor, even if it was Emmanuelle Castis.

Anonymous said...

Cyclist hey? Great looking or not, Fact is that cycling is the number one cause of male impotence.

You better be damn good to look at if you can't get it up buddy!