Wednesday, April 18

Breakfast with the Girls.....

Tit decided last week that us girls had not seen each other in too long and she decided to organise a breakfast at her place for a couple of us. My first initial thought was "Say no, going for meals where Cuteness and Tit all wind up being BAD NEWS" but obviously I say yes straight away!

So I arrive at Tit's place half an hour late, my bad, to a flat full of hung over ladies. Now I can definitely not say that I wasn't feeling hung over from a dinner and the maneater the night before and besides that I was also supposed to bring 2 bottles of champers but couldn't stomach the thought of 2 at the shop on my way. Anyway, there is Doc, Delicious, Cuteness, Tit and another 3 ladies there. I must just mention at this point that Durban and Von Dutch were evicted from the flat, so thanks guys!

I enter the door to Doc standing behind the stove making "scones" with a very pale skin tone, Tit doing something behind her (same pale skin tone), Delicious having a ciggie outside (not as pale skin tone) and Cuteness in all her glory on the couch (VERY pale skin tone!!!). The other 3 ladies looked perfect and I knew straight away that I was not alone in the hung over department, albeit that mine was pretty minor.

Tit says that we are all being pathetic and its time for the champers, so the first bottle is opened, time being 11:30 ish. Doc and I battle with 3 bottles and out of NO where, left field (well the couch), Cuteness comes out on the balcony (not looking very well) and opens the bottles no problem at all! So the champers is now flowing like the Orange River in full flood and the girls start to chat about the night before! Now I was only at the maneater for about 2 hours and the girls only arrived about an hour after me so when I left they were all still fine!!

The proceedings take place between the hours of 02:30 and 04:45:
  • Cuteness in true Cuteness form manages to spend a good portion of that time in the ladies, don't worry Cuteness will stop there. Well drunk my girl, those Millers did not know what hit them!!!
  • Doc manages to try and explain what "Love Me" at the end of an sms from a girl means to a random named Chris, don't think he got it though, mind you I didn't really understand the explination either
  • Delicious did what Delicious does best...DANCE and run back and forth to check on Cuteness
  • Durban was around, not too sure what he was up to
  • Tit didn't make it out as she had a "work" lunch, dinner at her mom and drinks at Frankies

Anyway so all these details were discussed over a fantastic breakfast with "scones" that tasted like little bread rolls and a whole LOT of champers, mainly drunk by Tit and myself (something new and unusual). One thing that I must add is that us girls really do know how to laugh!!

This breakfast turned into afternoon drinks and then dinner and more drinks. Total time spent at Tit's house - almost 12 hours!!! One road trip was included during the day and I officially can't listen to Just Jack - Stars in Their Eyes anymore because of it!

Thank you Tit for hosting such an awesome day, we definitely need to make these Girl's "breakfasts" a much more regular thing. But always always make sure that it is after a bender of an evening out in town!

For friendship purposes many of the evenings details were left out. I would hate to dig a big hole I cannot get out of!

Love you too much all my girls!

Have a PMS/CBS free day now

Sweet Pea

P.S. Rodger the dodger is still alive and happily swimming around in his little glass home!

1 comment:

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

i have one correction. i was NOT hung over on sat morning... i was still extremely boozed. i seem to remember cambodia came up somewhere but thats about it really.

i still have to go back to the hat to see if my name is in the lost and found box.