Friday, March 9

You and I

You and I have known each other for months, years and decades. You are flawed as am I. I am more flawed than you know, more flawed than you, and it is for this reason that your actions anger me so, because I know you are better than this.

YOU expect what you do not give, and are angered when you do not receive it. How can I give you what you need when you do not give me what I need.
YOU publically humiliate me and remind me of things I wish to forget, constantly reminding me of my mistakes and failures but never recalling my successes.
YOU readily take money but count every cent that is your own.
YOU say what you wish, how you wish, when you wish but this is in no way something that is acceptable for me.
YOU make me feel insignificant and belittle me.
YOU don't allow me to speak and if I get the chance you make me feel a fool.
YOU make me feel silly for feeling anything that doesn't fit into your agenda. You expect me and in fact tell me to just get over it.
YOU offer insincere support, without an attempt to understand or offer the time to listen when I try to reach out to you. YOU support in a way that is convenient for you.
YOU laugh at my insecurities.
YOU encourage me to make mistakes to further your entertainment value.
YOU readily indulge is gossip instead of standing up for me or supporting me, safe in the knowledge that you know me better than to behave in such ways and then you behave as if I owe you an explanation.
YOU do not believe me when I am telling the truth about certain things because this does not fit into your agenda or perception of events.
YOU are selfish.
YOU believe you are the only one who has had a tough time and your problems are bigger than mine.
YOU purposefully humiliate me and enjoy it
YOU deceive me. YOU make me believe one thing about our relationship and then show me otherwise.
YOU say you are busy and that is why you cannot phone, but sometimes a quick text from you is enough to make my day. If it wasn't for my efforts I would never speak to you.
I am the centre of your universe when you want something or until someone better comes along.
YOU are not gentle with me in any way.
YOU think you are better than me and make no attempt to hide it.
YOU judge me without even trying to understand me.
YOU disappoint me, hurt me without even knowing, and in fact I do believe that if you did know, a part of you wouldn't care....

YOU are the people that do these things to me, my family, friends, family friends and yet YOU are the family, friends and family friends.

Not feeling Infinitely Cute
XXX

7 comments:

Phlippy said...

I feel like I want to phone you after reading this and just chat...

lordwiggly said...

Ummm...if you need, I'm sure I can get hold of some electric spinach for you.

Anonymous said...

COnfession! I did phone her after this and just chat!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Cuteness.....you said what a few others are feeling! Well said!!!
Love you so much angel.... You know my thoughts!

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

Love you too Tit!!!

thanks Durbs, was a great chat, and damn that car guard for leaning on my car!

Sam it is more than one person and it doesnt only happen to me, but also to those around me. Last night the nager came from hearing something that someone had said to my mother about something very personal and difficult. Obviously there are many personal experiences here but i am just really tired of seeing the people around me being treated so badly! i could probably deal with it better if it was just me....

thanks phlips that sweet...

hmm lord i might have to take u up on that.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuteness, you know I can always get hold of the best giggle twig on the market and would love to burn one with you anytime and just chat!!!

Think there may be more people experiencing this than you could imagine!!!

To many Fake people out there... arhhh

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

thanks stud angel. glad to see u adding your thoughts here now, nice to see your name pop up there under comments....XXX