Friday, January 26

Cuteness PI

Ok so last night the pair of runts had some awards ceremony and Im still a little skittish being in house alone after being home alone during the last robbery so I headed off to my sissy... Now my sister and I own a pharmacy, not the best business at present due to a health minister who is unable to read. Anyway we are having some serious money issues, not due to our friend Mantu, someone is robbing us blind. So we head off to pharmacy to do a little digging. Not quite the digging I had in mind it turned out! We searched the shop from top to bottom, all the little nooks and crannies, thinking like a thief would. (and let me just add, i would kick ass as a thief) We found a few slight incriminating things, enough to confirm suspicions... Then my sissy remembered some funny happenings with the rubbish and, while still in thief mode, we pieced together a clever way to get the stock out of the shop using the rubbish bags. We know this methods works as the previous thieves had used a similar method....

Now I was wearing a particularly cute outfit. Quite a retro black and white striped skirt. Its knee length and slightly flaired. Sounds arb but i love it... A white top with a little bling and glitter on and very high white stilettos. And now with our recent theory we headed down to the rubbish heap!!!! And a digging we began... Needless to say it was REVOLTING. In the centre there is a flower shop a couple of restaurants, one of them being a sushi restaurant, so please a moment of silence to ponder the grossness of this......
My sissy's best friend arrived and was hysterical at me. It is true, that I open myself up for abuse, I walk into it like Bambi in the headlights. Perhaps I should change my name to Bimbo....

Remain Infinitely Cute
XXX