Monday, January 29

CBS

So Her Infinite Cuteness and I were having a vent the other day and in a joking way I said to her that we should start a blog together where we could vent all our frustrations in the hopes of dealing with issues, admin and heart break. So to my shock and horror the next day I was informed that it was set up. And well here I am writing my first post, eeeek!!!!! Me a writer? I think not but hey what the hell may as well see what its all about and give it a go.

As one of the co-founders of PMS and CBS I feel the need to elaborate on the phenomenon that is CBS, otherwise known as Crazy Bitch Syndrome. CBS tends to generally go hand in hand with PMS but unfortunately PMS is an accepted excuse for moody behavior, CBS on the other hand is a whole other form of ugly! Unfortunately I had a case of CBS two Fridays ago at the Maneater. The thing with CBS is that it is usually a direct result of increased, well in my case overboard, alcohol consumption. Too much to drink + 1 bad week + 1 comment taken in the wrong way = EXPLOSION and the poor soul that endured this case of CBS = boyfriend.

What is it with girls and admin when they are drunk? I swore that I was not one of those girls but unfortunately that night CBS reared its ugly head and I joined the ranks of probably 90% of all females. Irrational, volatile and repetitive, what a great combination to have on a night out. And to make matters worse I was there to spend the evening catching up with 2 of my mates that I hadn't seen in over a year! But no, instead I need to go on and on about an issue that was really quite non existent and well, not an issue.

I woke up the next morning with a very well deserved headache, one rightly annoyed boyfriend and a massive loser's complex. Two weeks later I still have the LC and my head is still hanging in shame. Have informed Her Infinite Cuteness if she ever sees me in one of these moods to remove me from the venue and all people as soon as possible.

To all those men out there that have ever bore the brunt of this shocking trait that us females seem to possess I sincerely apologise on behalf of all hormonal, drunk, PMSing, CBS females. Unfortunately it seems to be in our genetic make up so just head for the hills and wait for the hang over to set in in the morning!

Well folks thats all from me for now!

Here's to a PMS/CBS free day

Sweet Pea

And for anyone having a particularly blue Monday have a listen to this clip:

http://www.betterloverseminar.com/desi_wife_catches_husband.php

12 comments:

Phlippy said...

BRILLIANT - loving your work. Post more comma damnit

Gloo said...

Hey SP

As a partial witness to said event, it was rather entertaining :).. but never fear your friend was well looked after by all and sundry.

The Maneater is definately becoming a den of iniquity, and explosive over consumption of alcohol is the norm - chuckle!

I do feel partially responsible (ok not really), as I did insist on a little reminiscing - Tequila, Jack Daniels - to find the preferred Mojo state.

Good party nonetheless!! :)

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

OMG sweet pea speaks!!! well darling u certainly are a writer so anymore of your rubbish i will have to unleash some of my CB (which btw has never been seen so u just watch out my girl, she has some catching up to do)

Anonymous said...

Yes she speaks. Thanks for the comments guys. Double R forgot that you witnessed a bit of that. Head hangs in shame again!! And now that you mention it, thanks for contributing to the CBS state, no more reminiscing with you, I told you about 4 years ago that Jack Daniels was EVIL!!!

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

Jack is verrrrrry evil!!! Jose is Satan...

Phlippy said...

Yes, I keep certain friends away from Jack as often as possible for fear of their repressed issues with me coming out... LoL

Jam said...

Hi sweet pea and her infinite cuteness - welcome to the blogging world!
I think each woman needs to work out which alcohol is her CBS inducing poison - each has her own. For me its vodka - which is hard to avoid as it's snuck, very sneakily into various cocktails.

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

msMozi, unfortunately I dont know what my CBS inducing poison is... perhaps i am just too cute to be a CB.

Anonymous said...

msmozi I think I should have possibly clarified what induced my drunken state that evening and as you will see its a bit hard to determine what my actual CBS inducing alcohol is. Started in the afternoon at a work function with beer, which then became J&B and white wine. Enter the maneater where I consumed, vodka and lime on the rocks like no tomorrow with various shooters, namely jagger bombs, tequila and suitcases. Those who know me well will say wow wee when they see the white wine listed there. Needless to say I am a bit unclear which one of the many was the nail in the coffin. My mother wasn't lying when she told me never to mix drinks.

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

Damn SP how many people were you drinking for...

Jam said...

Yowza sweet pea - I guess the only solution is to do it all over again and try pinpoint the exact moment you feel the CBS coming on.

Anonymous said...

msmozi I would rather avoid any possible reoccurence of that happening again. I think I can safely say that it was the combination and amount of alcohol that provoke the bitch in me ;)