Tuesday, July 17

Foreign Objects.

I am sure most people who do not live in a cave have been watching Greys religiously. So last night the pair of runts and I are watching and it comes to the part where the woman has a foreign object stuck inside her. Open door, see couple, Cuteness’s registering rate – immediate. The parents needed a little more help…..

Side Note: The parents appear to have a slight hearing problem, a great irritation in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mamma Cuteness: Who is the man?
The Don: What?
Mamma Cuteness: THE MAN WHO IS HE?
Cuteness: her husband.
The Don: who?
Cuteness: HER HUSBAND.
(Greys in the background, establish that it is in fact the ex-hubby.)
Cuteness: oh, her ex.
Pair of Runts: who?
Cuteness: HER EX HUSBAND.
Mamma Cuteness: Well what is he doing there? Why are they in that position? I though she had a foreign object stuck.
(The Don now listening…)
Cuteness: Her husband is the foreign object.
Pair of Runts: Hey?
Cuteness: HER HUSBAND IS THE FOREIGN OBJECT.
(Silence)
The Don: How does that happen?
Mamma Cuteness: oh my god, I could think of nothing worse.
The Don giggles and continues watching. My mother shaking her head at the mere thought!

A little while later we learn of the piercing…

The Don: we still don’t know how they are stuck.
Mamma Cuteness: what?
The Don ignores her…
Mamma Cuteness: He has a pissing?
Cuteness: no mom a piieerrcciinng.
The Don: A what?
Cuteness: A PIERCING.
Mamma Cuteness: so?
Cuteness: that’s how they stuck.
Mamma Cuteness: what kind of piercing gets you stuck like that?
The Don: What?
(I look at my mother, you are not THIS stupid!!!!!)
Mamma Cuteness: HE HAS A PIERCING THAT IS STUCK THE DON.
The Don: oh, how does that work?
Cuteness: (I say this loudly so I don’t have to repeat this and continue this hell) THE MAN HAS A PIERCING THAT CAUSED THEM TO GET STUCK IN THIS SITUATION.
Pair of Runts: oohhhh…. (Giggle)

At this point I am ready to kill both of them and the writers!!!

And all I was wondering was how the hell did they get to the hospital?!

Remain Infinitely Cute
XXX

3 comments:

Phlippy said...

Now I want to slap your folks!

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

hahahaha u have to get thru me first! its the quirky things that make u love em, i do however want to slap them regularly!

its frightening cause thy not a dumb pair. i think they are purposefully torturing me. get the youngest!

boldly benny said...

OH MY WORD, it was like you were describing watching television with my parents. Love 'em but jeez they can't follow a plot or hear too well either.
Worst case - when my dad sat down to watch Ali G with me and asked what a punani is - wanted to DIE!