Thursday, May 31

More Experience.

Chapter 3.

Thought Processes. (Or lack thereof)

My sister went into a loo cubicle to have a quick pee. When she was done she couldn’t open the door. After kicking, bumping the door she eventually jumped off the toilet at the door, severely injuring her shoulder. Still the door did not open. So she climbed into the next-door cubicle only to see that doors infact opened inward. She then proceeded to climb back into her original cubicle opened the door the right way and walked out of the bathroom (this happened just prior to her getting stuck in the ditch).

Cuteness.

In drunken states I have walked into a garage door, fallen over a fire place, fallen down the stairs at Manhattan (getting carpet burn on my arm), fallen off a stool while sitting stool (on many occasion, and not only while drunk), danced on the stage at Kilimanjaro on my OWN in a playboy bunny outfit and danced on many a table.

A couple of weeks ago, I was dropped off at home. My original lift had my house keys and after hiding from the person who dropped me off (so it would seem I had got inside and they would go away!!) I decided to climb the back gate, in knee high pointy stiletto boots. Near the top of the gate I decided this was pointless as I would have to wake my mother up let me in either way and going through the front door would be so much easier. Instead of gently climbing down to the ground, I just let go of the gate, half expecting myself to be just standing at the end of the driveway. Instead I found myself lying on the ground, grazed, bruised and slightly winded. Most of the evening is a complete blank for me but I remember my gate climbing attempt. Apparently after this I phoned my mother to let me in. she opened the front door to find her youngest child on her knees on the front door step, her arms stretched above her, hanging onto the gate, unconscious. Once she had let me in, I went through to the kitchen to make tea but she told me the next morning she didn’t know if there was any left because she had found tea messed on the floor from one end of the house to the other. She calls that night simply “Cuteness’s Bender”

Remain Infinitely Cute
XXX

1 comment:

ChewTheCud said...

Are you attempting some sort of "trial by fire" embarrassment thing? You're still gonna have embarrassing moments, nobody is immune. If you weren't so darn cute I don't think you'd get away with it ;)