Tuesday, June 12

Regrets

so it seems today i am having one of those days, so for those of you who cant stand these days of mine, simply top reading now...

Seeing as its June and we are somewhere near the middle of the year, i took a look back at the previous 6 months. Unfortunately this little backtrack of mine was filled mostly with regrets...

Firstly i angered and hurt someone extremely badly. (Although i am currently very very very slowly growing back to normal size after feeling exceptionally small after a few social encounters with this person)
Secondly unburdening my secret to my parents at time when things were hard enough for them. (and family) My timing could have been better but i guess some things cannot be held inside any longer.
My third regret is wasting so much energy on 2 people. It fuels my rage and sadness everyday. Mostly with myself. Firstly, because the one person evokes any kind of emotion in me at all, i wish to be totally indifferent towards this person and am unable to do so. It is positively infuriating!!!
Secondly I am angry for wasting time on another person, for falling for them, knowing that they are most likely wrong in every way, that nothing would come of it but still breaking my no-expectations rule.
And finally for not being able to tell everyone what it is really like to be me.

these are the ones that stick out at the moment....

Remain Infinitely Cute
XXX

4 comments:

ChewTheCud said...

It must be so tough walking through this world where everyone worships her cuteness. Bluebirds sing in the trees when cuteness walks by. Every day is springtime if cuteness is there too ;)

What it is like to be you is what sets you apart and makes you so special cuteness. We know it includes sugar and spice and everything nice and such, but no-one combines the ingredients in quite the same way as you.

Anonymous said...

Cuteness, dont ever have any regrets..see it more as a learning curve than a regret!

As I have previously mentioned we all do stupid things in our lives - it is THAT that makes us human! The big difference however is what we learn from these stupid things and how we use these in days to come..

HIC...you are a truly wonderful person and awesome friend!!

xxx

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

chews not quite sure what to say but thanks i think??

Von dutch thank my love, here is to 6 months without huge learning curves :) XXX

Phlippy said...

Hey Cuteness - I will give you a big squishy hug when next I see you... which is hopefully tonight :-)